Request a FREE quote now!
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 412 5503
Video footage and photos taken by our CCTV drainage cameras show you the exact condition of your drains.
We use CCTV drain cameras to target the exact position of faults, minimising the amount of digging needed - saving time, saving you money and saving disruption.
Choose from our collection of CCTV drainage inspections
- Quality CCTV Drainage Inspections - our premier level of inspection. You get downloadable files, photos and a detailed 16-18 page report - complete with an easy to understand ‘traffic light’ chart:
- 1. Red - immediate work is needed.
- 2. Amber - we advise easy preventative maintenance to stop a slight hitch becoming a more expensive major fault.
- 3. Green - all is working flawlessly, no work is considered necessary.
- Home Buyers’ CCTV Drainage Survey - buying a new home? Make sure its drains are running properly with a detailed 8-9 page inspection report. Save money and get peace of mind with Drain Doctor.
- Blocked Drain CCTV Inspections – we survey every drain we clear to check the work we have completed, look at your drain’s condition and caution you about any impending maintenance issues.
Unlike many drain repair companies, we use CCTV cameras on every drain clearance to check your drains are in total working order. So we have a whole range of different CCTV cameras at our disposal - guaranteeing you the best possible CCTV drainage survey.
We choose the right camera for each job:
- 50mm diameter Push Rod CCTV cameras for 100-225mm diameter drains - small, effective cameras that can get into the narrowest spaces.
- Handheld CCTV cameras - for manual inspections by Drain Doctors crawling inside the very largest drains. Operated by expert technicians who have received special confined spaces training.
Concerned about your drains? Book a Drain Doctor CCTV drainage inspection today.